Candidate for North Shore: Silvana Nile
Silvana Nile endorsed as Candidate for North Shore in the upcoming NSW By-Election.
Silvana Nile has been successfully endorsed unopposed by the CDP Management Committee as the candidate for North Shore.
Silvana is a dynamic leader who is passionate about family values and the upholding of Australia’s Judeo-Christian values.
She has received a Diploma in Primary Teaching from Australian Catholic University and a Bachelor of Education from University of New England, in addition to numerous other qualifications including postgraduate studies both domestically and overseas. Silvana has over 35 years of experience as an educator from preschool to high school aged children.
Silvana will be supported in her campaign by her husband Rev Hon Fred Nile MLC, Assistant President of the NSW Parliament.
Silvana will campaign for pro-family, pro-marriage and pro-life policies.
Policy Platform includes:
North Shore local issues
- CDP Defends Councils for the people so we support plebiscite
- Reversing and stopping further council amalgamations in metropolitan areas
- No more Government school land sold off to property developers
- No selling off of RNH land to developers as it is needed to expand hospital to cater for population growth
- More affordable housing for youth and young families.
- Establishing Incentive packages to create employment for the youth and young families
- Upholding traditional marriage between a man and a woman
- Pro-life for the unborn child and Euthanasia
- Protect our Children – Make the Internet safe from porn
- Supporting an end to Domestic Violence
- One Law for all Australians (No Sharia Law/ No Halal tax)
- Stronger Border Security and protection from terrorism – No Australian visas permitted for Australian ISIS fighters
- Preserving our Constitutional right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion in Western Democracy Values – Repealing the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 – SECT. 18C. to remove the following words “insult” and “offend”
- Upholding our Constitutional Monarchy and the Magna Carta/The Rule of Law
- Maintaining a Pro-Life stance
- Withdrawal of (un)‘Safe Schools Program’
- Improving health infrastructure
- Helping the Christian refugees crisis
- No coal seam gas mining
When elected Silvana Nile will ensure the voice of the mainstream, conservative Australians is heard. For more than 35 years the CDP has stood for Aussie values and traditions, job and national security, industry protection, infrastructure enhancement, better healthcare and workplace equality and One Law for all Australians.
Christian Democratic Party – The only true conservative voice that you can trust.