THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S – COMMANDER OF THE ANGEL HOSTS
“I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please’.”
“At the end of that time I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes towards heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honoured and glorified Him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; His kingdom endures from generation to generation. All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as He pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No-one can hold back His hand or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’
“I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.”
“But Gideon told them, ‘I will not rule over you, nor will my son rule over you. The Lord will rule over you’.”
“and (Jehoshaphat) said, ‘O Lord, God of our fathers, are You not the God in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in Your hand, and no-one can withstand You’.”
“Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”
“ Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible’.”
Dear Prayer Partners,
May the Lord’s blessings and grace be your portion as you stand as warriors in His army. We thank you for your resilience, faithfulness and steadfastness in pursuing God’s purpose and will for our nation. We know that as warriors in His army, having done all that a crisis demands, we must then Staaaaaand. Thank you for standing with CDP against the anti-Christ spirit, for we know that Christ has won the battle and rules over all the kingdoms of the nations. And we can stand with Christ in praise of Father God, for with Him all things are possible !
- Please continue to pray for all CDP Federal Election Senate and Lower House candidates, that God will bring them increased support as they share CDP policies with words of wisdom and knowledge, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Please continue to pray for the success of every CDP launch and rally around the nation, as we give thanks with a grateful heart for evidence already of the Lord’s hand of blessing on the launch of Senate Candidates in other States.
- Please continue to pray for God’s supernatural favour to be upon all candidates and supporters, as He uses them in media encounters and interviews to open eyes, ears, hearts and minds to Truth and righteousness.
- Please continue to pray for donations to the Federal Election Campaign, so that CDP can reach and engage as many people as possible with the only true conservative alternative.
- Please pray for national support and understanding of the following statement made by Federal Director Greg Bondar: “The CDP is contesting every federal seat in NSW to ensure that the real issues affecting the mums and dads and families are addressed. The CDP is the only party capable of ‘restoring the balance’ in any new parliament.”
- Please pray that the sufficiency of God’s grace will be the strength of CDP office staff as they face all the responsibilities and work load of a Federal Election. ‘May God bless them and keep them and cause His face to shine upon them.’
- Please pray for the firm establishment in Australia of CDP’s Definitions and Statements of Belief, as inaugurated by the Rev Hon Fred Nile:
“ I was led by Almighty God to form in 1974 a Bible–based, genuine, Christian united Party on a national basis with a Christian statement of faith – refer to our CDP National Charter.”
In particular, please pray that we will see the following statement from CDP National Charter come to fruition:
“ We believe governments must not legislate for immorality, but should seek to fulfil the prayer offered at the opening of Parliament each day: ‘Almighty God, we humbly beseech thee to vouchsafe thy blessing upon this Parliament, direct and prosper our deliberations to the advancement of thy glory and the true welfare of the people of our State and Australia, Amen’.”
- Please continue to pray for the success of Bills and Motions presented in the NSW State Parliament by the Rev Hon Fred Nile and the Hon Paul Green. We stand united with them in prayer as they courageously stand for God’s ways, humbly receiving and pursuing His wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment.
“But select capable men from all the people – men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain – and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.”
POINTS FOR REFLECTION
Thomas Jefferson : “ On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock.”
Noah Webster : “ In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate – look to his character.”
John Quincy Adams : “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.”
CDP Prayer Convenor