Building Better Communities
CDP – The Conservative Alternative
2016 Federal Election Campaign
Download our CDP Building Better Communities FE16 brochure
Download our CDP 2016 Federal Election Policies brochure
Download a summary of our 6 Key Policies brochure
Download our Election Candidate and Policy Snapshot resource
Meet our 2016 Federal Election Candidates
The Christian Democratic Party is the only party you can TRUST to be the conscience of our nation
The CDP is a voice for:
• The traditional definition of family and marriage – marriage between one man and one woman
We support a plebiscite based on the principles of a referendum on proposed changes to
the Marriage Act, drawn up by objective legal experts.
• One law for All – Australian Law
No Sharia Law, Australian law only. We call for a full and public federal investigation into
the halal certification industry and full accountability as to all proceeds and profits by that industry.
• Our children – protecting them from the ‘agenda against gender’
We seek to end the (un)Safe Schools progam with its Marxist, gender diminishing agenda.
• Defend our Religious Freedom and Freedom of Speech
We support the removal of the words ‘offend’ and ‘insult’ from section 18C of the
Racial Discrimination Act 1975.
• No cuts to Medicare – end the freeze
We support an accessible and affordable health care system for all Australians. We do not support co-payments, or co-payments by stealth through the proposed freeze on Medicare funding.
Let your beliefs guide your vote this election, Vote 1 CDP!
- More Jobs
- Better Education
- Improved Health
- More Infrastructure
- Traditional Family Unit
- Tax Reform
- Border Security
- No Foreign Ownership of Land
- Stronger Communities
- One Law for All – No Sharia Law
- No GST Increase
- Backing Australia’s Heritage
- Building Regional Australia
- Action on Environment
- Caring for the Aged
- Engaging with Indigenous Australians
- Religious Freedom
- Creating Small Businesses
Read our National Charter here