Principles of the CDPCHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY (FRED NILE GROUP)
- To uphold a free and democratic society with freedom of speech, the rule of law and stable constitutional government.
- To support and strengthen the Family unit as the basis of our society and responsible parenting with pro-family, pro-child policies. No to euthanasia.
- To stand for high moral principles in all walks of life and in legislation based on biblical ethics and integrity.
- To foster the principles of government accountability and responsibility, and active citizen participation in a social compact.
- Australian laws must be based on the Judeo-Christian ethic and not on any other religious laws.
- To respect our Australian Flag and the values in our heritage, culture and ideals of equality, democracy, merit and justice.
- To advance the cause of social justice for all: the under-privileged, the unemployed, the handicapped, the elderly, the displaced.
- To pursue the ideal of a sound mind in a sound body by promoting a healthy life-style free from any abuse, drugs or harm.
- To expect a high standard of Education, Social and Medical Care for all Australians, urban or rural.
- To favour a totally integrated environment for sustainability – i.e. social, economic and physical.
- To encourage Australian ownership of enterprise, industry and capital, and promote decentralisation to create more sustainable jobs.
- To promote the pursuit of excellence in all fields of human endeavour.
- To promote World peace and understanding where all can live in peace and harmony and make Australia a shining example.
- CDP candidates are in total agreement with CDP aims and principles; but in every instance, they are free to vote on legislation according to their conscience under God’s guidance.