The Christian Democratic Party!
Senate Campaign Schedule
(Click the link below)
This is the official website of the Christian Democratic Party (CDP) - the only national Christian political party in Australia.
CDP’s leader, Rev Fred Nile MLC, is acknowledged for his honest and courageous stands on issues that cause great public unrest and concern. His current term in the Legislative Council runs up to March 2015.
For over 30 years, the CDP has represented the concerns of people who support Christian values, schools and caring institutions, family life, and who uphold the importance of the Commonwealth Constitution. While we have fought for the values that made our nation, we are committed to the future development of our nation as an inclusive community based on cohesive values that made us a people.
The CDP seeks to support and promote pro-Christian, pro-family, pro-child, pro-life policies for the benefit of all Australians, and to ensure that all legislation is brought into conformity with the revealed will of God in the Holy Bible, with a special emphasis on the ministry of reconciliation.
The CDP exists to encourage Christian representation in every level of government – Federal, State and Local – by seeing Christian candidates endorsed, supported and elected across the country.
Although CDP candidates are in total agreement with CDP aims and principles, in every instance they are free to vote on legislation according to their conscience under God's guidance.
- Rev Fred Nile Strongly Opposes Green Party Euthanasia Bill
- The Rev Fred Nile congratulates the new editor of CLEO
- New South Wales’ Euthanasia Bill
- Rev Fred Nile Unhappy at Premier’s Response
- Rev Fred Nile commends Remembrance Driveway and Bravery of Edward Kenna VC
- Rev Fred Nile expresses concerns over Jury System
- Rev Fred Nile calls for expanded drug Testing
- Statement by Rev Hon Fred Nile National President Christian Democratic Party Violent Attacks on Coptic Christians in Egypt
- Rev Fred Nile supports additional powers for ICAC
- Rev Fred Nile supports new public funding of political party administration costs