The Christian Democratic Party!
This is the official website of the Christian Democratic Party (CDP) - the only national Christian political party in Australia.
CDP’s leader, Rev Fred Nile MLC, is acknowledged for his honest and courageous stands on issues that cause great public unrest and concern. His current term in the Legislative Council runs up to March 2015.
For over 30 years, the CDP has represented the concerns of people who support Christian values, schools and caring institutions, family life, and who uphold the importance of the Commonwealth Constitution. While we have fought for the values that made our nation, we are committed to the future development of our nation as an inclusive community based on cohesive values that made us a people.
The CDP seeks to support and promote pro-Christian, pro-family, pro-child, pro-life policies for the benefit of all Australians, and to ensure that all legislation is brought into conformity with the revealed will of God in the Holy Bible, with a special emphasis on the ministry of reconciliation.
The CDP exists to encourage Christian representation in every level of government – Federal, State and Local – by seeing Christian candidates endorsed, supported and elected across the country.
Although CDP candidates are in total agreement with CDP aims and principles, in every instance they are free to vote on legislation according to their conscience under God's guidance.
- Media Release
- Rev Fred Nile fully supports new assault and intoxication Bills
- Rev Fred Nile strongly supports the cancellation of corrupt mining leases
- REV FRED NILE COMMENDS THE O’FARRELL GOVERNMENT’S DECISION TO TEAR UP THREE COAL LICENCES ISSUED BY CORRUPT FORMER ALP MINISTER IAN MACDONALD.
- REV FRED NILE COMMENDS O’FARRELL’S NEW ANTI ALCOHOL- FUELLED COWARD PUNCH CRIMES
- The Rev Fred Nile endorses the USA’s Intercessors for America’s Call for 19th January 2014 to be recognised as “National Sanctity of Life Sunday”
- HIGH COURT INVALIDATES ACT SAME SEX MARRIAGE LAW
- Rev Fred Nile Condemns ACT Government
- CDP calls for a time of Prayer against SSM in ACT
- Rev Nile applauds the NSW Council of Church for gambling initiative