The Christian Democratic Party!
This is the official website of the Christian Democratic Party (CDP) - the only national Christian political party in Australia.
CDP’s leader, Rev Fred Nile MLC, is acknowledged for his honest and courageous stands on issues that cause great public unrest and concern. His current term in the Legislative Council runs up to March 2015.
For over 30 years, the CDP has represented the concerns of people who support Christian values, schools and caring institutions, family life, and who uphold the importance of the Commonwealth Constitution. While we have fought for the values that made our nation, we are committed to the future development of our nation as an inclusive community based on cohesive values that made us a people.
The CDP seeks to support and promote pro-Christian, pro-family, pro-child, pro-life policies for the benefit of all Australians, and to ensure that all legislation is brought into conformity with the revealed will of God in the Holy Bible, with a special emphasis on the ministry of reconciliation.
The CDP exists to encourage Christian representation in every level of government – Federal, State and Local – by seeing Christian candidates endorsed, supported and elected across the country.
Although CDP candidates are in total agreement with CDP aims and principles, in every instance they are free to vote on legislation according to their conscience under God's guidance.
- Rev Fred Nile urges NSW Government to procure Naval Ship contracts
- Rev Fred Nile challenges Sydney Water payments to Australian Water Holdings
- Rev Fred Nile acknowledges the passing of the Syriac Orthodox Patriarch, His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
- Rev Fred Nile successfully moves historic Assyrian Homeland Motion
- Rev Fred Nile Condemns the ALP Opposition, the Greens and the Shooters & Fishers Party for watering down the Government’s Drug-Alcohol Fuelled Violence Bill
- Rev Fred Nile calls for action to eliminate Female Genital Mutilation
- Rev Fred Nile strongly supports the new Assyrian autonomous province proposal
- Death of Daniel Morcombe is another example of the need for a Child Protection Register listing all child sex offenders
- Death of Daniel Morcombe is another example of the need for Child Protection Register listing all Child sex offenders
- Important Information